For Parent/Toddler Creative Dance, Pre-Ballet, Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Modern, Stretch & Strengthen (any mix): all 4-week periods contain 4 full weeks of classes and each Quarter contains 12 full weeks of classes – you DO NOT PAY for our Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring breaks. NO additional insurance and registration fees! (Unless noted, all classes are school-year long; once registered, that space in the class is yours all school year; if you decide not to continue beyond any paid-for period of time, please write a note, call, email, or tell at the front desk two weeks in advance.
NOTE: all accounts will require a credit or debit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express) securely encrypted on file which will be charged automatically on the first day of each 4-week pay period or quarter (whichever you choose when you register.)
|Once per week
(same class each week)
|For each 4-week Period
(to be charged on first day of each Period):
|For each Quarter
(three 4-week-Periods) minus 3% Discount (to be charged on first day of each Quarter):
|30/40-minute class||$54 *||$162 – 3% = $157.14|
|45/50/55/60-minute class||$60 *||$180 – 3% = $174.60|
|More-than-1-hour class||$63 *||$189 – 3% = $183.33|
|2 classes per week
(same each week, any length, same student)
|$100 *||$300 – 3% = $291.00|
|3 classes per week (ditto)||$138||$414 – 3% = $401.58|
|4 classes per week (ditto)||$174||$522 – 3% = $506.34|
|5 classes per week (ditto)||$204||$612 – 3% = $593.64|
|6 classes per week (ditto)||$224 **||$672 – 3% = $651.84|
(Any mix of Creative Dance, Pre-Ballet, Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Modern, Stretch & Strengthen – same classes each week – SAME STUDENT.)
(Any mix of Ballet, Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Modern, Stretch & Strengthen – same classes each week – SAME STUDENT.)
Payment-due dates by 4-week Periods
(and classroom observation days!)
- Week of Sept. 11-18
- Week of Oct. 9-15
- Week of Nov. 6-12
No Classes Nov. 27-30
- Week of Dec. 9-15
No Classes Dec. 23-Jan. 4
- Week of Jan. 20-26
- Week of Feb. 17-23
- Week of Mar. 16-22
No Classes Apr. 6-10
- Week of Apr. 18-24
- Week of May 16-22
Payment-due dates by 12-week Quarters
- Week of Sept. 11-17
- No Classes Nov. 27-30
- Week of Dec. 9-15
- No Classes Dec. 23-Jan. 4
- Week of Mar. 16-22
- No Classes Apr. 6-10
Discounts on Classes that Meet Weekly
- QUARTERLY – 3% if paid during first 2 weeks of Quarter or year. (NO Refunds)
- FAMILY – 3% from combined tuition (FULL Periods, Quarters, year). (NO refunds)
- MULTIPLE CLASS – Tuition reduced as one takes more classes per week – see above. (Any mix of classes/FULL 4-week Period, 12-week Quarter, or year/SAME each week/SAME student)
- WORK or TRADE – Speak to the Directors if you have a need or an idea.
Trial Classes or Drop-ins
(Allowed only in open classes, at certain times of year, and at teacher’s discretion.)
- Students currently registered here may try any other appropriate class for just $5 each – once per class only.
- Other interested parties, single trial class = 1/4 of the regular once per week, 4-week tuition for that class. Once per class only.
- Continuing drop-ins after 1st trial class = $20 (We recommend paying by 4-weeks at this point.)
- Out-of-town visitors pay 1/4 of the regular once per week, 4-week tuition for each class visited (limited amount of time).
- Extra Ballet or Pointe classes – If you have paid for one or more Ballet classes per week and are unexpectedly able to take more Ballet or Pointe classes in that 4 weeks, the tuition for the additional classes equals the appropriate fraction of tuition already paid, to be paid at each extra class attended.
If you miss any class for any reason (illness, vacation, injury, snow, etc.), you may make up that class by attending a class of the same type and level within the 4-week Period (or within the next week if you’re a continuing student and you’ve missed in the last week of the 4-week Period), or within the Quarter if you’ve paid by the Quarter. You may make up classes ahead of absences within 4 weeks; sign in “make-up for (date).” If you don’t make up missed classes, they are lost. (Exceptions will be made with a doctor’s excuse.) BALLET NORTHWEST DANCERS are encouraged to make up classes early in the 4 weeks preceding a “tech week.” Ballet classes may be made up in other appropriate Ballet classes – NOT Pointe, Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Modern, Stretch & Strengthen. Creative Dance/Pre-Ballet classes may be made up in same level. Make-up Pointe classes in Pointe OR Ballet. Make-up Jazz, Tap, Hip-Hop, Modern, and Contemporary in same style of class – one level up or down, ask teacher which. For other dance classes, see the Directors or Mary for make-up class options. No refunds; no credit carried over or transferred.